Fintech South 2021: Raising the Bar
Fintech South 2021 took our virtual event experience to new levels, building on the success of our 2020 virtual summit. This year we were reminded that Fintech South is Something You DO with new interactive session formats, amazing content shot on location at everywhere from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta to the PayPal Park soccer stadium in San Jose, and we even hosted a virtual escape room experience for some lucky VIPs!
Play it back
Fintech South 2021 content on-demand
The speaker lineup for Fintech South 2021 was not to be missed. But don't worry, we have you covered. Check out rapper, actor and philanthropist Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Pindrop Security and Panoramic Ventures co-founder Dr. Paul Judge, two-time NBA All Star and entrepreneur Baron Davis, and C-level executives from AWS, Deluxe, Equifax, EY, Invesco, Fiserv, Mastercard, NCR, PayPal, Truist and more!
Fintech South 2021 Recap
New content formats to educate and inspire:
- Morning Breakouts: 6 special breakout sessions, 2 each day, curated by sponsors to enhance and expand upon content on the main stage and in our Deep Dive tracks.
- Afternoon Roundtables: 15 facilitated discussions, 5 each day, where you, the audience, are part of the conversation. Up to 50 total participants with 12 on camera!
- Highly-produced, shot-on-location content features for our main keynote stages.
More dedicated time for 1:1 networking:
Each day of the event, we reserved a full hour for attendees to schedule 15-minute meetings on the event platform–up to 12 curated meetings just in this dedicated time. Plus, more time for 1:1 meetings on our platform the day before and after the event!
Enhanced ‘tool kits’ for sponsors and attendees:
Fintech South is something you DO. The more you engage, the more value you’ll receive in return–and we guided you through the experience each step of the way.
Atlanta’s stage becomes the World Stage: partners from around the globe in a full day of content featuring the best of fintech from EMEA, the Americas and APAC.
Front page news: coverage from 50+ media attendees local, national and global outlets, including Barron’s. Bloomberg, CNBC, Reuters, TechCrunch and Yahoo! Finance.
Signature Atlanta cultural experiences:
- Curated by our partners at Spark Network, live music performances from great up-and-coming Georgia artists. New venue and a brand new group of amazing artists, hand-picked by LA radio legend Nic Harcourt.
- And Nic brought along some special guests. Check out his conversation with Chris “Ludacris Bridges” and Roadie founder and CEO Marc Gorlin.
- Hosted by America’s #1 escape room company, we hosted some informal networking and fast-paced virtual problem-solving fun. The Escape Game was only available for a lucky group of VIPs. See the demo here.