Share Your Insights (and Enjoy the Spotlight)
Want to speak at Fintech South 2023? Some sponsorship packages include speaking opportunities. The remainder will be sourced by invitation and our open Call for Content.
Call for Content Guidelines:
- The Fintech South Content Committee will evaluate proposals as they are received and will confirm speakers on a rolling basis as we develop the agenda for the event.
- Speakers will be sourced from both outbound invitations and evaluation of inbound proposals. Successful proposals will be chosen on the merit of the idea and the speaker(s) involved in the proposed session. We will feature speakers from both sponsoring and non-sponsoring organizations.
- All content must be original and created specifically for Fintech South.
- Design your proposal to support the content themes we are planning for the current year’s summit. Themes for 2023 will be announced soon!
- Our goal is for the speaker faculty at Fintech South to be representative of the world around us. Thus, please consider diversity when choosing speakers for your proposal. Diversity means having a range of people with various racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds and various lifestyles, experience, and perspectives.
- Please avoid overt sales pitches. Your session will be most effective if it inspires, entertains and informs the audience.
- You, the session host, are responsible for delivering your session as proposed, and we’ll support your efforts to make it a success.
- The Fintech South Content Committee must approve all speaker confirmations, including replacements for any speaker cancellations.
- All speakers receive a complimentary registration to Fintech South.