In-Person Networking with Fintech's Global Leaders
One of the most important aspects of events is engaging with other industry stakeholders to learn, grow your business, and advance your career – but we know your time is valuable and you need to make the most of it. That’s why we’re partnering with Braindate for a powerful new curated meetings program at Fintech South 2023!
With more than 1,200 attendees representing organizations of all sizes, from innovative startups to fintech giants, attendees are sure to grow their network and leave prepared to thrive and succeed on the global stage.
What is Braindate?
It is your opportunity to learn from your peers and make the right connections! Braindates are one-on-one or small group conversations based on topics posted by you and fellow participants in the Braindate Topic Market. They can be used to brainstorm, solve challenges, share expertise or experiences while meeting new (brilliant!) people.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Then post a topic yourself and invite others join a group discussion where you are the host. Haven’t signed up yet? Need some help getting engaged? Then stop by the Braindate check-in desk located just outside the Georgia Ballroom on Level 2 and our expert team will guide you each step of the way.
How does it work? It’s simple:
- Log into the TAG Events App and go to Braindate to create your profile when it launches in September.
- Explore the Topic Market–where all participants (including you!) post the knowledge they are willing to share.
- Pick something you want to learn or create your own topic.
- Book your braindates, and connect on-site in the Braindate Lounge at Fintech South!
Top Reasons for Braindating
- To take advantage of the collective knowledge of like-minded peers.
- Connect with others based on shared interests and experiences in order to help you meet your goals.
- Engage in meaningful conversations about issues that are on your mind and in your heart.
- Use braindates to get granular about what you want to tackle by engaging with other <Event Participants> directly.
- It’s an immediate and straight-forward way to gather diverse perspectives from others in the form of group braindates.
- Use the opportunity to troubleshoot a problem or challenge you’re facing at home and/or work with other attendees.
- You never know, a good conversation can be the start of a long lasting relationship!
- Make it self-directed: pick and choose the meetings you will have by identifying who has the answers to questions you are looking for.
- Use your own experience for good: position yourself as a thought-leader and/or reliable source of information.
Explore Our Expo
Take time to visit the 50+ exhibitors in the 2023 Innovation Alley. Each organization’s booth is designed to help you learn about their mission, people, products and services.