Join 1,200+ fintech leaders from Atlanta, Georgia and Everywhere!
All passes include access to:
- 20+ hours of content featuring 100+ speakers representing the top companies in fintech globally,
- 50+ exhibitors demonstrating new products, seeking new partners and answering your questions in our virtual expo hall, and
- technology-enhanced in-person networking!
Regular Price: $695
TAG Members: $495
Regular Price: $6,000
TAG Members: $4,500
Regular Price: $3,375
TAG Members: $2,375
Directions to Blue Lot
271 Northside Dr NW
I-75/85 South. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 249C toward World Congress Center (.3mi). Turn right onto Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW (.7mi). Turn left on Northside Dr NW (.7mi). The Blue Lot will be on your right.
I-75/85 North. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 246 for Central Ave toward Downtown (.5mi). Use the left lane to turn onto Fulton St (.7mi). Turn right onto McDaniel St (.4mi). Turn right onto Northside Dr (1.2mi). The Blue Lot will be on your left.
I-20 East. Use 2nd from the right lane to take exit 56A for McDaniel St (.2mi). Turn Left onto McDaniel St (.4mi). Turn right onto Northside Dr (1.2mi). The Blue Lot will be on your left.
I-20 West. Take exit 56B for Windsor St/Spring St (.6mi). Use left 2 lanes to turn left onto Ted Turner Dr SW (.6mi). Turn left onto Mitchell St Sw (.4mi). Turn right onto Northside Dr (.6mi). The Blue Lot will be on your left.
The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) is Atlanta’s public transportation system comprised of a bus and rail system that connects all parts of Atlanta. A single $2.50 fare covers one-way bus or train trips, including transfers. The GWCC is MARTA accessible at two stations.
For many events on the GWCCA campus, parking is at a premium and MARTA is the fastest and easiest way to arrive. This is especially true for Mercedes-Benz Stadium events, where MARTA is highly recommended.
The GWCCA is MARTA accessible at three stations.
- Events in Centennial Olympic Park can use the GWCC/CNN Station (W-1) or the Peachtree Center Station (N-1) which is approximately a six block walk.
- Events in the Mercedes-Benz Stadium can use either the GWCC/CNN Station (W-1) or the Vine City Station (W-2)
- Events in GWCC Buildings A and B can use the GWCC/CNN Station (W-1)
- Events in GWCC Building C can use the GWCC/CNN Station (W-1) or the Vine City Station (W-2)
If you are coming from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, MARTA has a rail station located at the north end of the airport, near baggage claim. This service offers the quickest and least expensive way to get to and from the airport to downtown Atlanta. For more information, visit www.itsmarta.com and view train and walking directions to the GWCC.