What's New for 2021?
New content formats to educate and inspire:
- Sponsored Sessions: 6 special breakout sessions, 2 each day, curated by sponsors to enhance and expand upon content on the main stage and in our Deep Dive tracks.
- Roundtable Discussions: 15 facilitated discussions, 5 each day, where you, the audience, are part of the conversation. Up to 50 total participants with 12 on camera!
- Highly-produced, shot-on-location content features for our main keynote stages.
More dedicated time for 1:1 networking:
Each day of the event, we’ll reserve a full hour for attendees to schedule 15-minute meetings on the event platform–up to 12 curated meetings just in this dedicated time. Plus, more time for 1:1 meetings on our platform the day before and after the event!
Enhanced ‘tool kits’ for sponsors and attendees:
Fintech South is something you DO. The more you engage, the more value you’ll receive in return–and we’ll guide you through the experience each step of the way.
Signature Atlanta cultural experiences:
- Curated by our partners at Spark Network, live music performances from great up-and-coming Georgia artists. New venue and a brand new group of amazing artists, hand-picked by LA radio legend Nic Harcourt.
- And Nic might bring along some special guests. Last year Nic was joined by music legend Chuck Leavell. This year we have even more celebrity star power up our sleeves. Watch this space!
- Hosted by America’s #1 escape room company, join us for informal networking and fast-paced virtual problem-solving fun. The Escape Game is only available for the first 120 registrants, 15 teams of 8 players each. Which team will be the first to escape? See a demo here.