What's New for 2021?
New content formats to educate and inspire:
- Sponsored Sessions: 6 special breakout sessions, 2 each day, curated by sponsors to enhance and expand upon content on the main stage and in our Deep Dive tracks.
- Roundtable Discussions: 15 facilitated discussions, 5 each day, where you, the audience, are part of the conversation. Up to 50 total participants with 12 on camera!
- Highly-produced, shot-on-location content features for our main keynote stages.
More dedicated time for 1:1 networking:
Each day of the event, we’ll reserve a full hour for attendees to schedule 15-minute meetings on the event platform–up to 12 curated meetings just in this dedicated time. Plus, more time for 1:1 meetings on our platform the day before and after the event!
Enhanced ‘tool kits’ for sponsors and attendees:
Fintech South is something you DO. The more you engage, the more value you’ll receive in return–and we’ll guide you through the experience each step of the way.
Signature Atlanta cultural experiences from Spark Network:
- Live music performances from great up-and-coming Georgia artists. New venue and a brand new group of amazing artists, hand-picked by LA radio legend Nic Harcourt.
- New original video features on Georgia culture will be incorporated throughout the event, including a special series on Atlanta’s rich civil rights legacy.
- Last year our special guest was music legend Chuck Leavell. This year we have even more celebrity star power up our sleeves. Watch this space!